Saturday, July 25, 2009

And Summer Continues....

Here's some of the things we did for the month of July;
Harvest the raspberries from our garden....YUMMY!
I ran my first race and learned I'm not as in good shape as I thought I was but it was a great learning experience.
Having fun at the aquatic center up the road from us. So I spent 21 dollars to enter which was a shock to me, so we spent most of the day there, from 10:30 a.m to 4pm. We had a BLAST, even though I'm still suffering from the sunburn I got there.
We met up with some friends and it make the day BETTER!
I decided that the kids needed to do something creative and this was the project;
Had several Hula performances and this one was one of my favorite...it could be we had real Hawaiian food and the ladies I dance with are AWESOME!!!
Our Stake had an 24th of July celebration at Medical Lake and we had a good time!

July hasn't ended yet but I had to post all the adventures we have had...stay tune to more adventures in Washington.

3 comments:

Clelia said...

fun fun! you are definitely doing more this month than I am! ^_~ love ya!

Jessica O. said...

I love your pictures. Keep up the summer fun!

Tami Harris said...

Wow! And that is just July! I'm so glad you are enjoying your summer. Your pictures are great!!