I am a mother now, and so I know
Hard work is mixed together with the fun;
Your heart, your mind, your energy and soul--
To fill their hearts with love so rare.
Their children are their greatest prize;
You can see the great love in theirs' eyes.
Their children are their greatest prize;
You can see the great love in theirs' eyes.
To their precious children, their hearts to lift.
Warm, tender and giving love
That grows them up healthy and happy.
"Mother" is such a simple word,
But to me there’s meaning seldom heard.
For everything I am today,
My mother’s love showed me the way.
But to me there’s meaning seldom heard.
For everything I am today,
My mother’s love showed me the way.
6 comments:
Glad to hear that you had a good Mother's day, what great pictures! I love the poem too.
Great post. I wanted a family photo but it never really happened. I love your cute dog. I hope he/she is being a good puppy.
Good stuff my friend! You are an excellent mother and I know those kiddo's are so grateful for their awesome MOM!!! Glad you had a good day!
Leslie I'm so with you about being a mother. It is the best. You are a great mom and lucky to get photos without having to beg. I'm glad you had a great day.
I'm glad you had such a good Mother's Day! I love the pics! love ya
Les-You are so good. I just was thinking being a mother is kind of a pain right now because Izzy just came down and yelled at me and Noah is yelling and jumping in his crib instead of napping. Teach me your secrets to love being a mom. I'll try to be more like you! :) Glad you guys are doing good. That's cool you saw John Stockton. I guess living in Washington has those perks!
Post a Comment