Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas BLAST!

We had a great and fun Christmas here in our snowed in city. We made a agreement with the kids that they could get up at 7:30 am the earliest to open their presents. (Oh, the joy of being parents. No sleeping in!)Mom made them wait a bit longer because she was getting the camcorder and camera ready. When she gave the okay they came running out of their rooms.

Here are some of the pictures of Christmas morning at our house.
They were so happy with the gifts they received from Santa and family. Mom took more photos of the morning but there are too many to post( in total for the whole day 104 photos, CRAZY!)

It has snowed here everyday since Wednesday the 17th and we have at least 2 1/2 feet of snow. The kids had to go outside and try out the sled they got from Santa and we had a BLAST!

We went sledding on the mound of snow that the plows had provided for us in front of our house. We had snowballs fights. More like, Blake throwing snowballs and people in the snow. Everyone else was ducking for cover! We had a great long day playing.
Christmas is always a special day but it's truly amazing when you see it through the eyes of your children!

9 comments:

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like the kids made bank, they must have been really good this year. I love your pics.

Shauna Hardy said...

Your kids are so grown up! Looks like they all enjoyed Christmas!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Your family is so beautiful! I am so glad your Christmas was wonderful!

Julie Keddington said...

Merry Christmas, Leslie! The kids look like they had a great time. Have a great break.

Ryan Montgomery said...

Wow, you are like a professional blogger. These pictures you took are unbelievable. There are so many things to comment on, but who took your pictures on the beach and your picture with your kids in the frame that said family?

Ryan Montgomery said...

Wow, thanks...that website is awesome. I can't wait to play with it. I copied yours, not it's time to get creative, like: Leslie Beecher - Superstar.

Ryan Montgomery said...

OK, you have the cutest blog I have seen with the most amazing pictures and adventures. I think we may look at blogs more if we have the status like you that shows when someone updates. How do you do that? Yeah, this is my third post on this one. Oh, and how do you know when someone says something, do you just see the number of how many posts. So if someone posted a comment on a picture five pages back you wouldn't really know right, unless you check back through?

Jessica O. said...

Merry Christmas! I'm impressed you took 104. I took like 25. I agree with you about Christmas through the eyes of a child. Nothing is better.

Dee said...

lovely pictures, I should have guessed you lived in Eastern Wa with all the snow. We had our share here on the Kitsap Peninsula and after the initial FUN, we were happy to see it all go.
Have a wonderful New Year.