Yummy Snow! For some odd reason, my kids love eating snow, especially Mya. She's always trying to sneak some in her mouth. I promise you, I feed my kids! I'm always warning them about where they can and can't pick snow to eat. Who would have thought I would be giving warning tips to my kids on what snow they can eat! But hey, you're just a kid once, and they should be able to discover for themselves the wonder that snow has to offer them.
3 comments:
Must be all that shaved ice they had in hawaii :) Steer clear of any yellow snow! Mya looks so cute all bundled up!
I agree...let them eat it! I had a friend teach mine to add milk and sugar to the snow and they call it snow cream.
HI LESLIE! thx for stoppin by my , you are welcome to stop by anytime. Hows washington treating you guys? Mya is so big now...Lole will be 4 in March and i'm already missing her. PLEASE DO KEEP IN TOUCH! alohas!
Post a Comment