- the crisp smell in the air
- the changing of the leaves
- the colder weather
But I also love Autumn for the;- Hot Cocos
- Warm Scarves
- Comfy Sweaters
- Cozy Socks
I also love watching the squirrels getting ready for winter - the Flickers having a meal at Nate's bird feeder he made
- the Quails having a family reunion in my yard





- Going on bikes rides
These are some of the reasons Why I love Autumn.


5 comments:
I also love fall. It looks like you are enjoying the cooler Washington weather.
LOVE AUTUMN TOO!!! everything about the fall makes me happy!! thanks for sharing, girlfriend.
Hi Leslie :D How did the lesson go? I totally loved your photographs! Your kids look so happy and beautiful. Love the image of Mya smelling the flowers and many of the others in the other posts. Looks like the kids adjusted well to the move. Mya's pumpkin is the cutest and I love the pic with everyone's pumpkin on display and Mya totally in love with her creation. So so cute! I am glad too to finally get to see some of your work. Very beautiful photographs! I saw you on Liz's blog and I thought yea!!! I know another blogger... BTW I tag you! Yes! Please check out my blog for instructions. Its url is pacificwoman.blogspot.com :D Thanks in advance for participating! And please tell e how I can follow your blog.
Love,
Siana
girlfriend, wait, i forgot!! siana tagged you! haha! i totally tagged you in my blog too. sorry!
Good job on the pictures, Leslie. You're still as talented as ever. I'm glad you're doing well. I miss you.
Post a Comment