Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged Twice!

So I been tagged twice by my good friends Siana and Liz from the beautiful island of Oahu. I actually thought it was funny to be tagged twice for the same tag and felt the need to follow through.

So I'm giving it a try!

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Siana and Liz
2. Post the rules on your blog (done)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. Okay I love watching movies and shows that has Vampires in them. I know, I'm a freak but it's true. I don't like reading them except the "Twight series" cause my imagination scare me out of my pants and will have nightmares, but I sure love watching them. My favorite are "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"(the series) "Angel" and "Interview with a Vampire". My husband think my obsession is corky but he did gave me "Buffy the Vampire Slayer Complete Season 1-7 and a video game of Buffy for Christmas last year. I LOVED it.

2. It drives me CRAZY when people don't respect other people beliefs. Either in religion and politics! I just don't understand the need to bring people down for their beliefs. I'm a Democrat and proud to be. I don't need to explain why and no I didn't grow horns! I respect other people beliefs and I would like the same courteous.


3. I have an obsession with our DVR and always recording shows I can't watch with the kiddies. It's driving my hubby bonkers! He doesn't understand the need for me to record some of the current shows I watch. Like; "Dancing with the Stars", he doesn't understand why I record two nights of it. "America's Top Model", he just doesn't get that show, "Heroes", he just ask me, WHY?, "Cold Case", in his opinion a other cop show. ,"CSI"(the original) actually he enjoy that show and we watch it together.."Office", we love it! and many more.


4. I love dancing! I'm always dancing in my house, in the street and in my car. That's why I also joined a Hula group here in Washington. I love performing. It's in my blood. My kids just love when I'm dancing. I'll grab one or all and have them dance with me. It makes me feel, GREAT!


5. I'm a little of a clean freak! More like having things put away. It drives me nut to see my home upside down and it affects my mood. Especially the kitchen and living room has to be picked up. I don't mind too much the family room cause it's the FAMILY room and it should be a place where my kids can play with their toys. But for every way else, NOT!


6. I'm very outspoken and it has gotten me in trouble tons of times! I try to be tactful and most of the time, I am. But there are times that you have to speak up!

So that's some of my random things of myself. Now:

I tag Becca cause she's hoot, Holly cause she's amazing, Kirtsin cause she never let's me down, Clay cause it's about time she updates her blog, Mollee cause she never does my tags ( hope she does now) and Chrystie cause I enjoy getting to know her better. And Ladies you have a week to reply!

Well, girls I hope you have as much fun as I did doing this tag and enjoy!

7 comments:

Shauna Hardy said...

I love these kind of tags because you can get to know people better! I didn't know you liked to dance and I like the DVR too, especially the shows that the kids can't watch...something about a mystery is so intriguing to watch...CSI is one of my favorites too!

Liz said...

wait, i loved this tag, leslie. and i love the office. and i love to dance. and i love the democratic party!! AND i would love to be tactful but i haven't learned how yet! :-) luv u!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

I didn't realize you were a democrat, I thought I was the only one in NSL. Now I know where the other 1% vote came from. I love the office and top model.

Jessica O. said...

It's good to get to know you better. I also obsess with the DVR. I am not a democrat but I respect anybody who cares enough to know what is going on and to have an opinion. That's what makes this country great and you need both opinions to make it balance.

EOTU said...

Hi Leslie, you and Puni need to get together and watch the vampire movies... she loves them too! LOLOL By the way... Twilight is coming out this Friday and it seems like it would be interesting to watch. We DVR our shows too cause they come on while we are at work. I love dancing as well... in my dreams LOLOL cause I'm too scared to do it publicly and I think it is important to speak up when you know something needs to be heard. <3 Siana

Jeff and Erin said...

hey leslie, i don't know how but i found your blog and i'm so glad i did! your kids are getting so big and are so stinking cute! i didn't know you guys were in washington. i was thinking you were still in hawaii. hope all is going well you and your family. you guys coming home for christmas? hopefully we'll see you then! tell blake and the kids hi for me!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

I was so glad that you found our blog! Finding family in this crazy blog world is so much fun! Your kids are growing up so fast! You have the most beautiful family! I hope we get to see you all soon. ;)