It always seem on the holidays you realize how truly you are grateful for the many blessings you have been blessed with. I especially grateful for family traditions, the new ones and the old. It built memories that will be always be cherished or not but it will be remembered. I enjoy incorporating my cultural traditions with my husband's and sharing with our children. Especially with food, we have been able to mesh the two culture and enjoy both. I want my children to appreciate the two cultures and be able to pass it to the future generation.Friday, November 28, 2008
Grateful for Family Traditions!
It always seem on the holidays you realize how truly you are grateful for the many blessings you have been blessed with. I especially grateful for family traditions, the new ones and the old. It built memories that will be always be cherished or not but it will be remembered. I enjoy incorporating my cultural traditions with my husband's and sharing with our children. Especially with food, we have been able to mesh the two culture and enjoy both. I want my children to appreciate the two cultures and be able to pass it to the future generation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Leslie! :D the kids look awesome! :D Good thing you got them camera trained LOLOL nah I know its natural :) I am glad your children get to appreciate every aspect of their cultural heritage. I totally feel that is very important. It is those traditions we remember most and especially the times we spent sharing them with our family. I'm glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving! <3 Siana
Your kids are adorable! =)
My kids for the most part grew up here in Washington although we are from Hawaii originally, so we do blend a lot of Polynesian traditions into our family along with Haole ones too. :)
Post a Comment