Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Vacation in Utah

We had such a good time in Utah spending time with our extended families. We haven't meet or seen some of them since we moved to Hawaii two years ago and it was great to reconnect.

So, here are the rest of the photos of our vacation...

Ridin' the Horses with the Beechers...

Playing with the family...

Family photos....


Stay tune for the update of our moved to WASHINGTON!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Nice new look to the blog! Looks like you guys had a blast on all your travels! Meant to email or something - so sorry I missed your goodbye dinner with the halau...I had terrible morning sickness (at night) and then things got crazy :) I hope the move to Washington went well.

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Love the new look of the blog! Hope everything is going well in good ole' Washington! You still have a beach but it's a little rocky and their are tons of lakes up there!!! My cousin lives there in Spokane!! It was soooooo good to see you! Keep in touch! Love to you all!

Jessica O. said...

Good Luck in Washington! It is very beautiful there as well. Looks like you guys had a great time here. It was good to see you.

The Taylor Family said...

Now leslie, since you have got the email invite to our new blog you can just change my blog address in your links to the new one! Sweet! Love all the pictures of your Utah trip. But when do we get to see the digs????

Clelia said...

very nice, good job lol. I still have my copies too. As soon as I find my cord, Ill be updating mine too. love ya

kureria (just learned it today lol)

Clelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.