We have been enjoying our stay here in Utah, visiting family and friends. We been having all sorts of adventures and here are some photos of them.....
-Pool Time at the Marchant's!...
-Farmington Canyon and Pond...
-Flyfishing at Middle Fork...
-Playing with cousins...
A day at Bear Lake...
-A Fishing trip on the Jordanelle...
and more to come. Stay tune....


















3 comments:
O.k. I've decided that Blake needs to apply for a job every year. You need to come back. You guys belong in UTAH!!!! We miss you to dang much!!! You need to move back in our neighborhood too!!! YA HERE!!!!
wow! how fun!! forget wishing you were here. i wish i was THERE!! so good for the kids before they start school!
It was so good to see you! I echo Kirstin's comment in that we need you to move back by us. It just isn't the same without you. I am, however, hanging on to some hope that we will see you a little more often since Spokane is a little closer distance! Thanks for making the effort to hang out with us again! Love you....
Post a Comment