Mom was really tearing up lol. I am leaving a comment for you, since she is talking on the phone with you as I type this lol. You're a mother too, so happy mother's day! I hope you are getting the treatment you deserve today lol. Love ya!
Leslie, that was so touching. You're such a great daughter. I loved seeing the pictures of you when you were little. You're mom and you look a lot a like, I can see where you get your beautiful looks.
2 comments:
Mom was really tearing up lol. I am leaving a comment for you, since she is talking on the phone with you as I type this lol. You're a mother too, so happy mother's day! I hope you are getting the treatment you deserve today lol. Love ya!
Leslie, that was so touching. You're such a great daughter. I loved seeing the pictures of you when you were little. You're mom and you look a lot a like, I can see where you get your beautiful looks.
Post a Comment