Isaac made me a sweet smelling pouch and a jar full of hugs and kisses.I especially love the poem that came with the jar and it reads:
"When I am at school, or when we're far apart, you may get a little lonely, but you're always in my heart. Here are some hugs and kisses, for when I an away, to remind you that I love you, each and every day. with love from Isaac"
This notebook made by Nate was so funny and sweet. The page I enjoy the most is:"This is my mom. She is so prete and happy and nis and frenle and kind. I love my mom. Nathan."
The Nursery Leader in our ward took a photo of each of the kids in Nursery and presented the photos to the moms for Mother's Day. This was the photo presented to me. (Did I mention, I'm the Nursery Leader)


5 comments:
Cute presents! Especially Nathan's spelling lol. I can see your day went well. ^_^ Love ya!
Hope you had a good Mothers Day! The presents you got are so special. That nursery leader sure can take cute pictures!! :)
Cute presents. Aren't little ones the best. Also what a great nursery idea.
How cute! I always love the homemade gifts the best! Thanks for wishing me Happy Mother's Day on my blog! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day too!
Leslie, You are a great MOM!!! The best presents of all are your little ones!!! Isaac saying Happy Mutter's Day Mom was my favorite of the day!!
Post a Comment