Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


My hubby is the everything that's good in my life The reason for my smile The one who keeps me on track The one who makes everything worthwhile


There is a lot more to love
Than I ever knew
I've learned so much about it
Since I married him.

I want to thank him for being a great husband and father to our children.
He has enlightened and enriched our lives.

3 comments:

Liz said...

happy birthday blake! hey, you two are becoming one of those couples that are starting to look alike! strange, i know, for a haole/puerto rican couple but there it is, in plain site, on this post! ok, i'll stop b/c i don't know if i just said a politically incorrect thing.

hope your birthday is a happy one, blake!

Clelia said...

Happy Birthday Blake! Though we sang to him yesterday. He must have become deaf in one ear because we were loud, even if it was only two of us. Sorry for the hearing loss! and we were off-tune but it is the thought that counts lol.

The Taylor Family said...

Happy birthday Blake! But more importantly??? What on earth were you doing blogging at 5:45am?????? Where do you get the energy and can I have some???