
I finally did it! I started school today after being out of a classroom for 12 years. I was excited, nervous, and a little freaked out. I must take advantage that I'm an professor's wife and I can go to school for FREE. After putting my education on hold to support Blake and raise my children. It's now my turn. I'm just going part-time and taking two classes. It was hard trying to find classes to go around Blake's classes schedule and my choices were limited, but I was able to find two classes that I found interesting. There are Introduction to Biology and World Music Cultures. The fun part of this solution is going to be playing tag and swapping Mya with Blake. I have a class that ends at 7:50a.m and then I run to Blake's office and pick up Mya. Blake teaches a class at 8:00 a.m. Then five minutes before his class ends, I drop Mya at his class and it gives me 10 minutes to run across campus to go to my second class at 9 a.m. But today was crazy because the Boys are till on their Christmas Vacation Break and don't return to school until Monday the 14th. So, I was hauling the crew to Blake's office this morning. CRAZY! This year is definitely going to be an adventure juggling motherhood, being a homemaker and a student. I returned back to school for myself and my children. (With a big push from Blake.) I want to show my children it's never too late to get an education. Wish me LUCK!
3 comments:
Hey that is so cool! I am totally proud of you! I dont know if I could do it. Good job! I enjoyed seeing you last week! I wish it could have been for longer! We cant wait to come back in August! My mom has some questions she wants me to ask you so I will try to email you a little later!
Good for you! I can't wait till I can go to college too! I am so excited lol. Your schedule sounds more hectic than mind. *sigh* I am counting down the days till I can have some peace and quiet, and actually have a life lol. Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting to hear your grades lol! Love ya!
ok, wait! how did I miss this!! Your blog kept shutting down when I would go to it so I stopped going for just a little while but CONGRATULATIONS on the big decision to go back to school. Knock 'em dead, girlfriend!
Post a Comment