Friday, January 25, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Our little baby girl is now 3 years old!
We can't believe, how time has flown. We had a GREAT day! In the morning she was allow to open her gifts given for her by extended family and pick her own breakfast.(Frosted Mini Wheats) For the rest of the morning we played with her new gifts. For lunch, we walked to McDonald and a course she had a Happy Meal. She LOVED it!
We waited for her brothers to come home from school and headed to the beach. We had a GRAND time.

After the beach, we had Mya's favorite dinner, PIZZA. She decided she wantes cupcakes for her birthday cake and she enjoyed every bite of it. Afterward she opened gifts given by her family.
She bring such happiness in our lives and we are grateful for all she has been teaching us.

7 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

I cant believe that she is already 3! I know I say it all the time, but seriously where does the time go???? I love her her, it makes me smile whenever I see it! I also love your hula pictures. I love the one with all the great Aunties! Just from the pictures you can feel their wonderful spirit! You look beautiful by the way. I loved when you said that hula is in your soul. You seriously look like you have it! I know I posted a ton in the past to days but it is only becuase I am trying to make up for all the Holidays that we missed! Tommorow maybe the cruise pictures will be posted, I am very disapointed that I did not get a picture with you! :( That makes me sad. We cant wait to come back in August. The kids are counting down! I know it is so far off, but we all can't wait! We are so excited! Oh yea Connor was alos very bummed that I did not get any pictures of your kids! Too cute huh!?!

The Taylor Family said...

Sorry that I was typing to fast and that sentence that does not make sense was suppose to say that I love her hair. not her her. Sorry! Love Becca

The Taylor Family said...

Hey am totally serious, when I say that I love that song and it seriously is my favorite Christmas song! I do agree, that George Nichael sings it the best! Have you ever heard Savage Garden's version? It is good too. But not as good as george's! :)

The Taylor Family said...

I am such such a great fast typer! Love all my typos!!!!

Clelia said...

My little niece is three years old! I can't believe it! It seems like so long since I last saw her, she looks so big! I can't wait to see how her hair comes out as she grows lol. All the birthdays just seem to fly by, I want them to slow down! Makes me feel old, lol. I wish you many happy things to come, Mya! Love ya!

Liz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!!
Ok, girlfriend, your blog has not been working on my computer;keeps shutting down so I'm glad it stayed on long enough for me to read this post!! So so so so so cute! Love that girl!
Luv,
liz

Liz said...

girlfriend, time for a new post. (-: and i could've sworn you were tagged!