The month of December flew by so fast with Holiday parties, finals, new calling, and Christmas. So here's a recap of some of the things we did in the month of December. This year the kids had a say in what ornament that represent what their interest were for the year 2011...Ike and Nate were legos...so the built a mini starwars lego ships and hung it on the tree and as for Mya it was Tinkerbell.
The Ward Christmas party which The Young Men and Young Women Presidency was in charge.(which means for those who don't know Blake is the Young Men President) They did a great job..( I didn't get too many photos because I was helping in the kitchen) here are some photos of the kids in their performance in the program.
Mya was Star Student in her class this month which means she get to keep the class mascot monkey for a week and write about their adventures...She named the monkey Izzy.
Also these are the treats she asked to be made for her class at the end of her week.
As I made these treats, I decided to make Cinnamon Honey Butter for friends for Christmas.
Finished my first college quarter and took 18 credits , which I'll never do again but my GPA 3.8 and I got a new calling as the 1st counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. Also had a BLAST at my annual Hula Christmas Party....so grateful to be in a troupe with wonderful women who have become my dear friends.
Mya lost her two front teeth...isn't she cute!!!
The kids had a great time building their gingerbread house out of graham crackers
Finished product....as you can see the one in the middle was in honor of Angry Birds.
Ike has great time tapping in his creative mind to build a city out of paper nets building 3d shapes and this photo below isn't the finish product!
Christmas Eve: Mya waiting so patiently to open her one gift on this night
New Christmas pjs
Now for the kids Christmas letters to Santa with cookies and milk
Christmas Morning: So for once I woke up early at 6am and had to wait until the kid woke up which meant I woke them up at 7:45 because I couldn't wait anymore.
Santa Came!!!!
The kids were so excited!!!
The kids especially loved the hat their aunt Tify send.
The kids with their Christmas Loot!!!
The whole family are having fun with our new xbox especially Blake
My little sister came down to visit us for her Christmas break
We had a big Hula show in honor of our Kumu(teacher) for her 50th Birthday!
4 comments:
Way cool! Looks like lots of fun!
Maya's hat totally cracks me up!! The picture of her by the tree on c-mas eve is gorgeous. Busy month for you guys!
what a fun Christmas you guys had! And on a side note: I LOVE YOUR RUG! :)
Merry Christmas! Love you! And your cute hair!
Post a Comment