The weekend before school started we headed to Fish Lake, so Blake can teach the boys how to swamp a canoe and get on...it was definitely an adventure.

Here are some fun thing we did before school started




This was a great way to end our summer and now for school.

and guess what happen to me:

I went back to school...taking 18 credits.
This is what we do on our down time after school.






Here so photos of us watching the games
One of the big event in September was Isaac's 12th Birthday.
Here some photos that they took of their visit.



To my first born who has made me proud and I look forward to the young man you're becoming.
6 comments:
Looks like your family is staying busy. Stunning photos as always Leslie.
Great as always! Wish I could have been there
Beautiful pictures. I really wish I could of been there. The kids are growing up too quick and I am not there because of distance physically but my heart is .My grandson Isaac in the photo I can see that he is becoming a young man he is not a little boy anymore. Congratulations Isaac for the church event and Leslie for going back to school. Mya and Nathan congratulations for all the things you do. Love you
Now, you all are one busy family! I especially love the pictures of each child highlighting some of their favorite activities. What a fun thing to look back on year after year.
You are a GREAT photographer Leslie, you have a beautiful family and you have some AWESOME scrap-booking skills... LOVE YA!!
Isaac looks so big! He goes to YM?! Crazy! You are going back to school!? 18 credits! What are you thinking? I don't even know if you have ever gone to college! Sad. Sorry. Maybe we should talk more! ;) love you
Post a Comment