Monday, August 1, 2011

Grandma's Visit

My mom came for a short visit at the end of June to see me and Mya perform in the Luau...the day before we headed to Mantio Park to enjoy nature's beauty.
The kids were so excited that they had their grandma all to themselves.
The green house at Mantio Park is simply breathtaking!!!!
We also had a great time strolling around this wonderful park!
Had a great time capturing moments with the kids
  

 
  
 
My favorite photo of my mom and the kids is this one
We were so grateful to have grandma visit and we truly miss her...keep tune for the update of why she really came to visit...the Luau!

3 comments:

Mom &Grandma said...

I had a great time with Leslie and the kids. I loved all the pictures especially the time I spend with them. Mya encourage a race and boy she gave me a run. Cant wait until next year. Love you all.

The Marchant's said...

I need to come and see you guys! I miss you! Give those kids kisses! PS- how cute is your mom!?

Clelia said...

Wish I could have come! :(