
My baby turned 6 last month and I'm blown away that she's that old!!!! She's definitely keeps me on my toes and she reminds me of myself, which is a little scary! I'm eternally grateful for the opportunity of being her mami...She was very fortunate that on her birthday there was no school and she truly had a grand time.

She choose for breakfast, pancakes and fruit...for lunch she had pizza and for her dinner Tacos.

She wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese to play and we went and had a good time.
For her cake she want a Black Forest Cheese Cake and it was super YUMMY!!!

So here are the annual birthday photos I took of her and she was a good sport about it.






And this is my favorite...I love her sweet smile.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mya! She is sure a cutie and growing up fast!
Mya is beautiful and she does remind me of her mom.Love you Mya
We love you baby! Happy Birthday!
It sounds like you guys some good food that day. I would have picked the same food for my birthday menu.
Post a Comment