Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Season!

 This Christmas we stayed here in Washington and truly had a good time! For Christmas Eve, we had a mix of traditional Puerto Rican food and we watch the classic "A Christmas Story"...which by the way, was more worldly that I remember and it wasn't edited!  But here is some of the food we had for our dinner.

 I wanted a family photo of us at dinner, so I put the camera on the tri-pod and this was the best of all the photos I took....not the best photo of me but cute of the the kids.
One of our tradition for Christmas Eve, is that the kids get to open one gift and it's their Christmas pj and this year it was the warm and cozy pj pants.
 Before bed, we had to prepare a snack for Santa.
 Ahh, our pretty Christmas tree.
 So, we made a deal with the kids...they could get up at 7:30 but not before!!! The boys were up early and when 7:30 rounded around Mya was still sleeping....so the boys had to wait until their sister wake up and she did at 8:40...we were mean parents making them wait!

 Christmas morning and Santa came!
 Opening their presents

The kids with all their presents...they SCORED.
The last year, we had Christmas bunch with our friends and played games and this year was no exception. We had a great time spending our Christmas day with friends and are very fortunate to be so BLESSED!

1 comment:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Sweeeet. Merry Christmas, Leslie!