My little sister Tiffany surprise me with the request of taking her bridals when she came to visit me in June...I was so honored that she thought so much of my abilities with the camera and so scared, I didn't want to let her down. I chose four different locations and we took photos from sunrise to sunset. Here are some our favorites:
First Location: South Regal Road


Second location: Mirabeau Point Park





Third location: Finch Arboretum

Fourth Location: High Drive Parkway

Want my sister to know how much I love her and I'm eternally grateful that she been put into my life and Heavenly Father blessed me for giving her as my sister!
Stay tune to more photos of our trip to Utah for the wedding!



















5 comments:
The pictures look beautiful! You are so talented. I hope you get more warm weather up there.
Wow! Great job on the pictures. They are beautiful. You found some great places to take pictures.
Those are beautiful! You did a great job!
WOW!!! You are a pro! I was just thinking I needed to find someone to take our family pics this coming fall. I think I know now!
Lady's got skills with the camera!!! She looks beautiful. Really, congrats to you both.
Post a Comment