Sunday, June 6, 2010

Piece of Paradise Part 5....Hanauma Bay

Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, one of the most spectacular natural resources in Hawaii...a must go if you're on the Island of Oahu. Snorkeling is the thing to do in Hanauma and we couldn't wait to see the marine life but first gearing up.
Now heading in the water.
Here is some of the marine life we saw whiled we were snorkeling....TRULY BREATHTAKING! 
Mya and I hung out on the beach and played in the water, while the boys were snorkeling.
 
This is what we saw on our way up the hill.
 
 we also saw a mongoose.
 
We stopped to see the Halona Blow Hole.
Such a long day and we were so worn out .
Promise I'm almost done with the posting of Hawaii but continue to follow our adventures in Paradise.

4 comments:

Clelia said...

I want to go snorkeling again! That was so much fun! ^_^ love ya!

Carrie said...

Loving it! Thanks for the pictures. I'm living it through you--not the same, I know :) Cute cute kids. What an adventure!

The Marchant's said...

This is my first time on your blog...pathetic, i know! I love it!!

Chrystie said...

I love Hanauma Bay too! The last time we were in Oahu it was closed due to jellyfish, I was so sad. Glad you guys had a great time.