Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Piece of Paradise... Our Final Adventure!























Our adventure in Paradise was like going home and it was AWESOME!!!! It was great to return to our stomping grounds and visit with friends. So our favorite was a course the....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The P.P.C is one our favorite place to immerse ourselves in the Polynesian Culture
 
 
 
 
 
We had a great time with friends and old neighbors that we missed, we went to a birthday luau, the beach with great friends, practiced hula with my old hula troupe and many more ....we also had a great time at the potluck our old neighborhood threw for us. We were especially touched with the welcome sign!
 
 
 
 
Witnessing the beauty of Nature that our Heavenly Father made for us, is AMAZING!
 
 
 
Best of all was the time we had to spend together as a family!

6 comments:

Clelia said...

きれいな!pretty!

Love ya!

2cooltwins said...

Love the new look of the blog. As always, your pictures are fantastic!

Tippetts said...

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!

Cheri said...

I just love looking at all your beautiful pictures. I love the new look of your blog. The picture size is great..

Audrey said...

beautiful pictures! they made me miss all those great things about Hawaii :) so fun that you were there for Auntie Kela's birthday party!

EOTU said...

Aloha Leslie! :) You truly have a wonderful eye. I enjoyed all your photographs especially the ones of your family. It was a great pleasure to see you when you were down here. I never imagined I would see you again cause so many people come and go but you and your family are some of the few that returned. :) You guys are a great family. Hope you continue to do and live well. :)