Finally done posting about our trip to Hawaii and now I'm doing catch up on my posting....so much have happen in two months. Here what's being going on at the Beecher's.
SOCCER!!!! All three of our kids played soccer this spring and the schedule was CRAZY!!! Let's not mention that the weather also didn't cooperate either, no SPRING but WINTER! Regardless of those things, we had fun watching and playing soccer.
As you can see with Ike's jacket underneath his soccer shirt, that it's was COLD!!!!
Nate was truly pushed playing with this team but he prevailed!
This was Mya's first time playing soccer and being on a team and she ROCKED!!!!
4th grade Aloha recorder concert....Who would have thought that RECORDERS can play some many popular songs!
Ahhhh, Mother's Day....was definitely a day that I felt worshiped!
In May we also had two important milestones that occurred, it was both Blake's and my birthdays and ....
we both hit MIDDLE AGE!!!...funny how we thought we would feel so different when we reached this point but we feel just the same!
Heard Mya reading out loud in her room and went in to check on found this....so SWEET!
SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!! and my kids' teachers this year were AMAZING, thank you so much!!!!

We honored a man who truly a AMAZING DAD and HUBBY!
Ike's got his WEBELO and now the adventure of being in SCOUTS begins!
Finch Arboretum is truly a hidden jem here....our family truly love NATURE!
Here a few things we have enjoyed about nature!

















2 comments:
you guys have been busy! beautiful pictures too :)
as always I love your pictures. Looks like you have been busy but I must say I'm loving your dress you wore on mothers day... you look so beautiful..
Post a Comment