Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Natures Offers!

We went on a nice walk on the Spokane River trail, on one beautiful Saturday's afternoon and had a great time.If ever you find yourself bored, look for what your city has to offer and you'll be surprise how many are free. So go outside and enjoy being silly and.........
 
 

 

























 what Nature has to offer.

8 comments:

Audrey said...

how beautiful! it must be nice to be able to get outside :)

Lindsey M. said...

Wow. Nice pictures. You're family is so darling.

Julie said...

Can't wait for warmer weather. Playing outside is so much fun - especially for kids!

Julie Keddington said...

You guys have always been so good about doing fun things with your kids and exploring nature. I'm looking forward to spring here!

RC Cola said...

Looks like a fun family trip. Every time i see a river I wonder if Blake choose the place so he could go fishing. -Rick

staci baker said...

So beautiful! I loved that weather, too! You need to tell me where exactly you went.

And look at that HOT MAMA in the previous post. That's a great idea! You look gorgeous!

Kirstin Schmidt said...

WoW! Spokane has some beautiful areas for beautiful shots of photos! AMAZING!

The Taylor Family said...

I'm baaaack!!! I love the picture of you and the kids on the bridge! You are such a great photographer! I want warm weather NOW!!!