Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Photos

My good  talented friend Ashlee took these amazing photos of our family for our Christmas Card and I had a hard time choosing our favorite but it's the photo on headline of our blog but we get to enjoy these  other masterpieces on my Christmas Present (a digital frame, which I won't get until Christmas day!)...Thank you Ashlee for sharing your talent with us and we miss you tons!!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

6 comments:

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

beautiful pics les! im so in love with the backgrounds and how EVERYONE is always smiling and looking at the camera perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Those turned out way cute! Sooo many great ones to chose from!

Julie said...

Great photos! I guess when the kids are a little older you actually do have a few to choose from. (We still just hope for one where everyone is looking in the general direction of the camera.) Merry Christmas!

Jessica O. said...

Cute family!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

what a beautiful family! And such beautiful pictures!

RC Cola said...

I love them all. They turned out great. You have a beautiful family!