I decided this morning before Church that I would straighten my curly top's hair and she loved every minute of it. Having curly hair, you never see how long your hair truly is and straighten you can. She truly loved the feeling and seeing how long her hair is and she kept saying, "See Mom my hair is long like you." But I have to say, I love her curly hair better!
5 comments:
I like it straight but love it curly. she is so cute. how fun for you to straighten it for a day..
wow it is so long! how fun to be able to go between curly and straight...
DIVA MAYA you look GORGEOUS!!!!!! i love it, she looks soo different to me. good job mom!
wow. her hair is crazy long! she's a gorgeous kid no matter what the hair looks like but i'm a curl lovin' gal myself!
She is cute either way!! How long did it take you? Isn't it amazing how much lenght a curl takes!! I'm sure she felt like a new little lady at church!
Post a Comment