My little sister decided instead of taking a Mexican Cruise, she would come and visit us here. Poor thing couldn't have picking a worse time, we had a mini winter storm. It got into the teens and she froze! But I was so grateful for her and I had a blast having her here. She also brought with her Singstar games for the Playstation 2 and my goodness was that so much fun!!!! I did better with the songs of the 80's, but the pop sonsg of the 90's not so much. How are you suppose to rap and keep with the pitch is beyond me. We also had a Japanese night for Family Home Evening and we made gyouza and yakisoba, very tasty. We attended the boy's basketball, walked in a mini blizzard to the supermarket, went to hula and a course we went shopping!! Thanks you so much Clelia, for spending your Spring Break with us!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Mexican Cruise or Washington?
My little sister decided instead of taking a Mexican Cruise, she would come and visit us here. Poor thing couldn't have picking a worse time, we had a mini winter storm. It got into the teens and she froze! But I was so grateful for her and I had a blast having her here. She also brought with her Singstar games for the Playstation 2 and my goodness was that so much fun!!!! I did better with the songs of the 80's, but the pop sonsg of the 90's not so much. How are you suppose to rap and keep with the pitch is beyond me. We also had a Japanese night for Family Home Evening and we made gyouza and yakisoba, very tasty. We attended the boy's basketball, walked in a mini blizzard to the supermarket, went to hula and a course we went shopping!! Thanks you so much Clelia, for spending your Spring Break with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like fun. Sorry for the bad weather. She's a good sister to come visit during bad weather...:)
If I knew bad weather was coming, I probably wouldn't have come! lol jk. I loved spending time with you guys! I wish I was back there already! I don't want to be here! except for the weather over there, maybe I will come when it is warmer lol. love ya!
THAT is some serious love of a sister. I don't know if I could pass up a cruise to be with my sisters and I KNOW they would totally cruise instead. We love each other tons, but obviously our priorities are a bit screwed up! :D
I'm very jealous of the Japanese food.
What a nice sister! Glad you had fun together. Maybe you should post some Japanese recipes?
Post a Comment