Let me introduce you to our new puppy BEAN. We have decided two years after losing our first dog Soup, it was time to get another dog. We decided to get the same breed as our first dog, which is a Shiba Inu. We have loved having a dog again, even though we forgotten how much work they are especially as a puppy. It's like having another child. We are so glad that he's in our life and looking forward for the many years with our new pet.
8 comments:
I'm in love with your puppy. What a beautiful face! How big does the breed get? I think puppies are harder than babies because who have to potty train them immediately and they destroy everything.
So cute! I love puppies but they are a lot of work. Good Luck with training.
We love dogs too! I'll bet your kids are having so much fun!
wait, wait, WAIT!! i LOVE bean!!! i almost want to visit WA just to snuggle with her!! haha!! have fun with the new addition to your home!!
He is beautiful!!!!
aw lucky you guys...Loles been dying for a pet, but our landlord disapproves. BEAN you're adorable!
How is the puppy doing? they are so much work. I'm a sucker for a cute puppy..
Cute puppy!! We are never getting one because I can't handle another baby :) Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!
Post a Comment