Monday, March 23, 2009

Future Dancers of "Dancing with the Stars"?

One of my favorite shows is "Dancing with the Stars" and the kids love watching and dancing with it. It's so funny seeing them performing, that I had to have them on video. Here are some videos of my future dancers.... (The best part that you can see all the videos at the same time. It's a great laugh!!!)

8 comments:

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

omg that WAS cool watching all three at the same time! how funny, it must be fun for baby girl to have 2 older bros to be silly with. ps: how many pics do you need me to email you? one of each child? or a few?

Kirstin Schmidt said...

I love Nathan's quick step!! That show is so fun to watch!! My Isaac loves So you think you can Dance too!! We can't wait til' the new season starts!!!

Cheri said...

I love Mya's dancing. Especially the rolling on the floor. I don't watch dancing with the stars. but i LOVE so you think you can dance...

Shauna Hardy said...

That is awesome!!! We love dancing with the stars too! I really need to get out my video camera.

Jeff and Erin said...

What cute fun kids! and i love their moves :)

Chrystie said...

Hil-a-ri-ous! I agree with Cheri...I especially liked Mya rolling on the floor. Nathan has some cool spins too.

Jeff, Mollee, Noah, Izzy and J.J. said...

Les-They are so cute and hilarious. They must get their dance moves from you because I doubt their father can dance. You need to put up a video of him dancing...not that he ever would especially on video :) They are getting soooo big. I miss you all!

The Taylor Family said...

We so love that show too! We tivo every week! Who are you voting for???