A Winter Wonderland in our backyard
The mailboxes look like they're wearing hats
I was in awe when I spotted these berries on the tree
We don't have a snow blower, so we shovel our driveway the old fashion way.
Poor Blake he had a ton to shovel.
I also had to shovel our deck but it was fine cause I was listening to my mp3
Isaac helping Mya get through the snow.
Mya trying to crawl through the snow
Blake decided to try to make a snow angel but the snow was too deep
Blake and the kids
Poor Nathan, lost his boot.
A happy little girl playing in the snow
A happy boy who loves attaching his brother and father with the snow
A happy boy having a the time of his life. HOORAY for SNOW!
7 comments:
That looks awesome!!! I say if it's going to come down and make the roads messy it might as well pour. I think we are getting your storm today but I don't think we will get 20 inches. Enjoy!
I love the pictures! But that is way way way to much snow and way to cold!!!! Yes I did cut my heai I cant believe you noticed! Love ya girl!
Holy cow, that's a lot of snow! I bet the kids had a blast in it :)
Leslie you have such a GREAT EYE! I love your photographs! They capture the beauty of the landscape, but also the love that is in abundance within your family :) I guess you guys got the snow and we got the rain! LOL I am glad you shared your photos with us and I look forward to seeing more more more! :) Much love to you and the family! Love, Siana
Hey Leslie! LOL You know whose images I have been thinking about when the weather waivers came in for the northwest? LOL Yes, yours! I thought about you and your family and all the snow around your home and I thought to myself, I hope it hasn't gotten worse for them, but I am sure it has. My prayers are with you and your family. Hope all is well with you. Stay warm safe and full! LOLOL Love you, Siana
I LOVE the picture of the berries, it is so beautiful and shows just how much snow you have. You really do take some beautiful photos!
Did you move to Alaska? Yikes! That's a lot of snow. But, it looks like FUN.
Post a Comment