I decided to take Becca up on her tag and also give it a WHIRL! So the tag states, that you needed to go to the fourth photo in the fourth folder. Well, I went and opened my picture folder and discovered that I have weird folders in there and I need to clean out! So, image my surprise that this photo was the contender...Our Wedding Photo taken at Bountiful Temple grounds. It's funny to think you haven't age much and then you see your wedding picture from 11 1/2 years ago and realize you DEFINITELY have! So, I tagging Chrystie, Kirstin, Clay, Mollee, Shauna, Jessica and anyone else who wants to give it a Whirl!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Tagged!
I decided to take Becca up on her tag and also give it a WHIRL! So the tag states, that you needed to go to the fourth photo in the fourth folder. Well, I went and opened my picture folder and discovered that I have weird folders in there and I need to clean out! So, image my surprise that this photo was the contender...Our Wedding Photo taken at Bountiful Temple grounds. It's funny to think you haven't age much and then you see your wedding picture from 11 1/2 years ago and realize you DEFINITELY have! So, I tagging Chrystie, Kirstin, Clay, Mollee, Shauna, Jessica and anyone else who wants to give it a Whirl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am a bit behind on my blogging. I don't think I've commented on anyone else's blog for about three weeks...love the photo...isn't it crazy how time flies?
Cute photo!! You two are too sexy for words!!! I will do the tag!
Time flies. I love the wedding photo. I'll do your tag.
Post a Comment