Anyhow, This is the contents of my handbag. Well, the "clean" version;

This cute Kenneth Cole handbag, I got at a steal at Ross in Bountiful, Utah. Actually I purchase this bag when I found out that we were flying out to Hawaii for a job interview. I wanted a bag that wasn't a DIAPER BAG and it was big enough to fit some diapers and wet ones. This bag definitely fit the bill. I love all the pockets it has and I can even carry sippy cups in them. As for the contents, as you can see are not much. There is my wallet ( can't leave home without it), a lipstick (just in case I need to doll up. Yeah right, it when I'm performing with the Hulau out in the community. ), a compact(must need to see if my lipstick is smeared)a pair earrings( cute on but kills my ears after a while), hand lotion( must keep my hands feeling soft) my keys, and a course a mini candy bar(when it just gets too crazy being a mom and chocolate just helps).
So, as you all know I am a MOM and this is what my contents of my bag really is;
Pretty much the same except some "true" stuff of me inside. Receipts from Foodland, that are three months old,( Don't know why I'm hanging on to them.), A Maika'i card reward coupon(hey, need that to exchange for the free bag of Hersery Kissess at Foodland), a candy wrapper(surprise, surprise!), two pens( just in case), bobbie pins and a hair tie( a must in Hawaii, especially when you have bad hair day or days), a cap for a missing chapstick (I been looking for that caps for months), a clothes tag(I just don't know why that's there) a Barbie fruit snack for the kids (are they really fruit snack more like sugared gummy treats!), some change(too lazy to put it in the wallet),two game pieces from McDonald,( I must had thought I could win, DUH!) a ketchup packet( who, know when I would need it), Oh, yeah for those stale French fries(HELLO, what the heck! Yeah, I know the kids saving them for later)a dirty wet one and NAPKIN, NAPKINS, and NAPKINS(I counted and I had 2o, why would I have so many, oh yeah, I have kids)But since the second week of January of 2008, I been carrying another bag. A BACK BAG and this is the contents;

My wallet(a must because it has my student ID) a bottle of water(when I get thirty from my bike ride to my first class) my big planner( to help keep everything straight for a busy mom and student.), a Foodland bag( Yes, I have a bag. I use this bag to cover my bike seat when I park it at the school in case if it rains.) 4 pens and two pencils( must think I need this many), my biology book and folder, my music book and it clipboard( music lecture class is taught in the band room , that doesn't have any desk to lend on to take notes, hence the clipboard,) and finally cotton balls!? I don't know why I have have them in my backpack and why do I have 5?
So now, I TAGGING.... hmm....
Clay (my baby sister) I wants to see your post soon.
And thank you Liz for my first TAG and making me feel that I have finally arrived in blogging. Also helping me realize my bags needs to be cleaned out.
3 comments:
I LOVE IT! and YOU'RE WELCOME! HAHA!
You're right though, Maya's Birthday (with her pretty face) is a way cuter post. hahaha! Super cute bag and so sorry for being a nag about it!
luv
lizzie
That was too funny! I have not seen a tag like that before! I might have to do it to my sisters!
You crack me up girl!! It makes me miss you all the more. Leave it to you to be as real as can be. That's what I love about you. You need to get down here for a visit. There are more of us than they are of you. We need to go on a getaway too. Not just lunch!
Post a Comment